Saturday, June 1, 2013

Birthday Haul :)

Disclaimer: I am not trying to show off in any way :)
99.9% of the stuff I got is beauty products since my family knows how much I love it. I don't know the prices on everything since some of the products I got didn't have price tags but I will do my best. 

Elf Custom Compact- 1$
Elf Eyelash Curler- 1$
Elf Mineral Infused Face Primer- 6$
Elf Kabuki Face Brush- 6$
Wetnwild Petal Pusher Eyeshadow Collection- 4.99$
Elf Brush Shampoo- 3$
Maybelline Color Tattoo in Painted Purple- 5.94$
Elf Liquid Eyeliner- 1$
Hello Kitty Cosmetic Set- 2.99$
Wetnwild Megalast Liquid Lip Color- 2.99$
NYC Nail Enamel in Skyline Blue- .94¢
NYC Nail Enamel in Preppy Pink- .94¢
NYC Nail Polish in Times Square- 1.72$
Elf Custom Eyeshadow in Ivory- 1$
Elf Custom Eyeshadow in Moondust- 1$
Elf Custom Eyeshadow in Purple- 1$
Elf Custom Eyeshadow in Wisteria- 1$
Maybelline Vivids Lipstick in Shocking Coral- 5.54
Hello Kitty Body Spray- 3.99$
Maybelline Baby Lips in Pink Punch- 2.99
Hello Kitty Bottle- Unknown 
Elf Eye Shadow Applicators- 1$
Bath and Body Works Berry Flirt Fragrance Mist- 14$
Bath and Body Works Berry Flirt Body Lotion- 11.50$
Bath and Body Works Shower Gel- Unknown 
Select A Shimmer Shower Gel and Body Lotion- 14$
Blush Glass Lip Gloss- 8$
Hello Kitty Zebra Print Watch- 30$

Hopefully I will have tons of reviews in the next few weeks. :)

❤- Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment